The Giant Store St. Paul’s (www.giant-stpauls.co.uk), recently hosted a series of five triathlon special evenings from January through to March, which we’ve been covering here on Tri247. The final event of the series, and perhaps the best attended of all, was a Women in Triathlon special, held on Thursday 16th March.
Here we provide the full length video of the excellent panel discussion from the evening, which covered a wide range of topics, including fears about getting in to triathlon, experiences, gaining confidence and training tips.
The event was superbly hosted by Helen Murray (one of the voices of the Oxygenaddict Triathlon Podcast). We even had a live link in store to bring in input from Australia!
A fantastic panel of athletes had been pulled together, from a Commonwealth Games medal winner, Kona Age-Group Champion, Britain’s oldest female Ironman finisher and more, to provide a wide topic of conversation and inputs from all perspectives. You can follow them all on Twitter via these links:
- Catherine Jameson – @CatPickthall
- Jennifer Tait – @SlowcoachCo
- Edwina Brocklesby – @eddiebrocklesby
- Georgie Rutherford – @Trigrr
- Heather Sellars – @heathersellars
- Jane Hanson – @JaneHansom
- Ruth Purbrook – @Rastle50
- Helen Murray – @Helenfmurray
- Gillian Sanders – @gillcurrsanders
- Stef Hanson – @witsupcom