You can win yourself a bit of Italian style for the coming season by sending us an email to us at [email protected] with your name and RH+ Competition in the subject line.
The closing date is 15th June 2017 at midnight. No alternative or cash prize. Judges decision is final, the winner will be contacted via email, multiple entries will be excluded. Data will not be passed to third parties.
A brand of the organization Zero Industry S.r.l., rh+ is based in Lentate sul Seveso, in the province of Monza, in Italy. It designs and produces technical apparel, helmets and goggles dedicated to the cyclist who is looking for ‘performance, uncompromising quality, design and Italian style.’
RH+ Z Alpha helmet
Aerodynamic helmet ventilated of the latest generation: the Plane Advanced Design of rh+ evolves the concept of aerodynamics and takes it to a new level. The Z Alpha is more aero and more ventilated of a traditional helmet. Completed of the new system of retention Power FIT EVO.
- Evolution of the Power FIT 2 with slimmer design and enhanced occipital support and even more stability.
- The lateral divider ensures rapid adjustment of the helmet & fastening system by only moving it up and down and then closing the buckle.
- Reflective stickers applied to the most visible surfaces of the helmet in order to guarantee maximum visibility and safety even in poor light.
- High-end co-molding technology that gives helmets superior light weight and strength. The exclusive manufacturing process enables the thermoformed polycarbonate shell to be co-moulded to the EPS line.
- The co-molded polycarbonate guarantees enhanced mechanical strength in the event of impact. It makes the helmet less susceptible to the abrasions caused by wear and tear.
- Helmet bag in fine microfiber with custom rh+ logo finishing.
- Small removable cap that assure further aerodynamic protection to the helmets. Useful also in rain and/or particularly low temperature conditions.
- Removable and washable anallergic padding made of 3D open mesh rh+ Fire Dry fabric that ensures maximum comfort and wicks away sweat fast.
RH+ Legend sunglasses
Interchangeable SE HD lenses: high protection standards with an excellent absorption performance of the infrared rays, while maintaining a balanced color clarity and brightness calibration.
- Optical Class 1: all SEE HD lenses are from Optical Class 1, classification that certifies the highest ranking of vision quality and shock/scratch resistance. Recommended for prolonged use, they are in compliance of the European directives safety requirements.
- 100% UV Protection: absorption and complete protection against UV rays, responsible for reducing the tear film, the feeling of warmth, dryness and eye fatigue.
- Extended field of view: mask-lens is 6mm higher than standard sportglasses in order to extend the field of view when the head is not perpendicular to the road, a typical cycling position.
- FLEX-FIT Bridge nose: fully adjustable nose thanks to an inner metal frame with an anallergic rubber coating. The bridge-shaped structure secures maximum air circulation and anatomical adaptability.
- Sport grip temples: anatomic shaped temples with anallergic rubber inserts.
- Photochromatic lens: from Filter Category 2, Tras. value (Tv) 33,77 % to Filter Category 3, Tras. value (Tv) 11,40%
You can find out more here.