The original Kaiman goggle by Aqua Sphere (www.aquasphereswim.com/uk) has sold over 8 million units worldwide and its successor, the Kaiman Exo, is proving to be popular amongst triathletes and open water swimmers alike.
Aqua Sphere’s proven curved lens technology provides superb 180 degree vision and its goggles are very easy to fit, extremely comfortable, hypoallergenic and Latex free.
With its great lightweight shape, the Kaiman Exo blends new materials technology to create a strong and robust frame which also feels super light and comfortable. Just pop them on and forget about them!
Four-time non-stop English Channel swimmer, Sarah Thomas, only used one pair of Kaiman Exo goggles for her entire four way Channel swim last year – so the open water resilience and leak-free capability of this little beauty has been fully tested over many hours!
Prices start from only £19.99 and there are various lens options to choose from, including this super version with polarised lenses worth £29.99.
*** Win a pair here ***
Simply send an email into our competitions email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Kaiman Exo Competition”, for your chance to win. That’s it, it couldn’t be quicker or easier!
Closing Date is 23:59, 14th December 2020
More info at www.aquasphereswim.com/uk
Terms and conditions:
- No correspondence will take place with entrants from third parties
- Only Aqua Sphere and TRI247 may contact entrants. There will be an unsubscribe option
- By entering this competition you agree to receive a marketing communication from Aqua Sphere and TRI247. We won’t spam you!
- The winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email with details on how to claim their prize
- The winner will be given a deadline by which to claim their prize and if the deadline is missed, we reserve the right to award the unclaimed prize to another entrant
- The judges selection of the winners will be final
- Prizes are subject to availability and a suitable alternative prize will be offered in the unlikely event of non-availability of the stated prize
- No cash alternative will be offered for non-cash prizes and prize winner must accept the prize in the form offered
- All prizes are subject to availability and are non-transferable and non-exchangeable
- Open for UK residents
- Closing Date is 23:59, 14th December 2020