The team at Primal (www.primaleurope.com) have kindly offered our readers a great competition prize, the chance to win one of their new Axia Triathlon Suits.
We’ll be featuring the suit in a review very soon, so watch this space.
To be in with a chance to win one of the new suits simply enter your details below.
(The closing date is 23:59 31st July 2019)
***Competition now closed***
The Axia Triathlon Suit is engineered for competition. Constructed with anatomically-contoured panels, this one-piece suit is designed to reduce drag and improve aerodynamics. The lightweight, quick-dry Z92 fabric has a gridded, textured surface that reduces air and water resistance while also providing a superior moisture management system.
Primal have been long time supporters of Nicole Walters and Doug Hall, international XTERRA Athletes and with careful feedback and refinement from their racing experience, Primal have given consumers a truly race-ready product.
You can find out more about Primal here at their website.
Terms and conditions:
- No correspondence will take place with entrants from third parties. Only Primal and TRI247 may contact entrants. There will be an unsubscribe option.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive the occasional marketing communication from Primal and TRI247.
- The winners will be randomly selected and contacted via email with details on how to claim their prizes. The winners will be given a deadline by which to claim their prize and if the deadline is missed, we reserve the right to award the unclaimed prizes other entrants.
- The judges selection of the winners will be final.
- Prizes are subject to availability and a suitable alternative prize will be offered in the unlikely event of non-availability of the stated prize.
- No cash alternative will be offered for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept the prizes in the form offered.
- All prizes are subject to availability and are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Open for UK residents