Improve your Bike Power: Webinar replay and FREE eBook download
If you missed that session, then you can now catch-up on it all as the full webinar replay is now available for your to view at your leisure. To access it, simply click HERE.
The webinar covered:
- Why turning “traditional winter base training” on its head is the most effective approach to bike training
- Why training with exact intensities will help you maximise progress while recovering quickly…
- …And a walk-through of specific training sessions to achieve it
- FTP tests – what, why, when & how
- The “FTP Halo Effect” of bike training on your run ability & overall triathlon performance
- When & how to switch your training focus from power to endurance building
*** FREE 20-page eBook ***
Accompanying that webinar was a free eBook, which contains 10 detailed bike training sessions designed by Rob and regularly used by Team Oxygenaddict’s triathletes. 2-3 of these sessions per week, alongside a longer, lower intensity outdoor ride sees typical athletes increase their power, on average, by 8% over an 8-week period. If you are looking for some free guidance for the types of sessions you could be doing on the turbo over the coming months, CLICK HERE and get a copy!