Italian swim technique camp (7 nights, 10 swim sessions)
***Update: Now Sold Out!***
Sunday 3rd June – Sunday 10th June (including flight days)
Hotel Beau Soleil is approximately 90 minutes from Bologna airport and is a lovely family run hotel – the food is AMAZING! Find out more at their website: www.hotelbeausoleil.it/index_en.php.
Coaches for the camp are Keeley Bullock and Maria Pedraza. We also have Kirty Mody who is a yoga teacher.
There will be the option to book 1-2-1 yoga sessions with Kirty at additional cost.
Camp to include:
- Pre breakfast gentle sea swim.
- 2 pool swims per day.
- Video analysis.
- Footage of your swimming being sent to you after the camp.
- SFT swim hat.
Now to Book:
If you wish to secure a place on this camp, please call 020 7247 2998 to make your £100 non-refundable deposit. We will then send you your client form.
£500 – price includes camp and transfers. Price does not include flights or accommodation.
- Clients to book own flights.
- We are flying from Stanstead Airport to Bologna Airport. Flight times: 3rd June, 08:05 and 10th June, 18:45
- Transfer prices are dependent on these flight times. BA offer similar flight times from Heathrow. If you fly at a different time, transfer costs will be significantly higher.
- All half board
- €60 per person per night based on a twin room with 2 sharing
- €75 Single room per night
- Each individual settles own accommodation directly with Hotel Beau Soleil on departure.
07:30 – meet in reception for 07:45 sea swim (optional)
08:45 – yoga by poolside
09:30 – 10:10 – breakfast
10:15 – 11:15 – class room filming review.
11:30 – 13:00 – 1st pool swim
13:00 – 16:30 – on your own time (OYO)
16:30 – 18:00 – 2nd pool swim
19:30 – Dinner
You will need
- Training fins for your feet.
- A pull buoy.
- A central snorkel.
- Swim suits, hats, goggles.
- Wetsuit (optional) – temperature will be around 16 – 17ºC.
- A tow float for sea swimming. SFT can supply these for a round £20 (Float dependent).
- Yoga mat. There are limited mats at the hotel. You can use a towel if you wish.
- Insect repellant.
- Factor 50 sunscreen.
Spaces are limited
Each camp is limited to 12 people. (6 people per coach)