Thursday 2nd February 2017 – Swimming Feature
This Thursday, the Giant Store St. Pauls, Central London, will host the second of their FREE Triathlon Evenings – which will be dedicated to Swimming!
Here is an insight into what will be happening, a great opportunity to learn from a range of experts and also see and trial the latest in wetsuit and swim-related products
- 5pm – 6.30pm Wetsuit Fitting Sessions – 3 x 30 minute bookable sessions. 2 rooms (Males/Female) 6 customers at a time. All brands in each room.
- BOOK YOUR FITTING SESSION HERE >>> LINK!
- 5pm Onwards – Expo style upstairs
- 6.30 pm – Wetsuit cat walk. Starting with entry level suit male and female from each brand. Then mid range suite from each brand. Brand Ambassadors wear the suits and Brand Reps can talk through the details.
- 7.15pm – Speakers. 20 mins from Swim for Tri on Swim Technique. 20 mins from The Great British Swim on Open water swimming – and possibly one other slot to be confirmed!
- 8pm – General social / sales
There will be a special event discount of 10% on Wetsuits.
For every wetsuit someone tries their name gets entered into a prize draw for a goody bag.
Simply fill in a feedback form and pop it into the prize draw box in the fitting room.
*** BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE HERE ***
You can see the full schedule of events at the Giant Store St. Pauls in THIS ARTICLE.
Scroll through the gallery above for images from the first evening Giant Store St. Pauls Triathlon event held on 19th January 2017
We’ve even put together this quirky little time-lapse video from the evening. If you can, do try and come along to some more of the events in the fortnightly series, which will cover a range of triathlon-related areas. All of the events are FREE to attend!