New website and training plans from Swim for Tri
Released in conjunction with their new website – www.swimfortri.co.uk – the long-time swim improvement specialists, Swim for Tri, have released a new range of highly cost effective swim training plans.
SFT TRAINING PLANS
These are the award winning sessions and plans that have been proven by the likes of:
- MARATHON SWIMS
- HENLEY SWIM
- VIRGIN ACTIVE
- LEVEL WATER
- SWIM SERPENTINE
- OUTDOOR SWIMMING SOCIETY
- SFT were recognised by Training Peaks with most read Article in 2017/18
- SFT supply sessions to Virgin Active which helped it win a Tatler Fitness award for its Hydro Classes
- SFT were key advisors to the Speedo On platform
- 220 Coach of the year 2004 and runner up 2016
- Coach to Olympic Hopeful Eid Aljazairli, Syrian refugee who learned to swim in 2018 and accelerated rapidly!
The plans cover most Triathlon swim distances and the popular Open Water swim distances.
They are mix of technique and endurance, skills and drills with embedded video links, test sessions to help you build towards the race specific distance and follow up testing ideas.