Train with Fiona Ford and Triathlon Europe in Chamonix
With the ITU Grand Final and Age-Group World Championships in Lausanne fast approaching, how about training under the guidance of an athlete with World Championship winning success there?
Fiona Ford – Head Coach of Triathlon Europe (www.triathloneurope.com) – won both the Standard Distance Triathlon and Aquathlon Gold medals in the F35-39 category when the championships were last held there in 2006.
Fiona prepared for those races in Chamonix – and has been organising training camps there ever since. “The location is where I prepared for my wins in 2006 and the program has been developed over the years for many athletes since then!”
“It’s all included – flights, accommodation and the performance program – so athletes can focus on the cumulation of improvement details to fine-tune and hone at altitude for a boost before a World Championship performance on 30-31st August!”
Looking for a well-timed boost to your triathlon performance this season?
Racing at the ITU World Championships in Lausanne?
Come and train with us for a week at moderate altitude in the French Alps, 19th to 24th August 2019!
We have provided training camps since 2006 in Chamonix and have developed a program of sessions based on world-class performance at Olympic distance triathlon and Ironman distance triathlon. Our aim on this week is to help you improve performance, training with former ITU 2x World Champion triathlete / aquathlete in Lausanne!
Fiona is Swim Smooth Certified and professional, full time triathlon coach and former Pro triathlete.
Sample Triathlon Training week sessions:
- Swim Smooth video analysis and stroke correction sessions
- Coached open water lake swimming skills, group and triathlon competition strategies
- Coached running technique sessions on running track
- Hill climbing pacing, cornering at speed and descending skills on the bike
- Race distance specific conditioning bike-run sessions
- Transition skills and strategies for sub 1 minute T1 and T2
- Strength, Conditioning, Stretching and Core sessions – from TriFit program (La Clinique du Sport)
- Nutrition Workshop
- Race preparation and mindset seminar
- Cycling strength and endurance improvement on local Tour de France and Criterium du Dauphine ridestages – Col de la Columbiere (1610m), Col des Aravis (1460m) Barrage du Emosson (1970m)
Enjoy our performance improvement program on our altitude Triathlon Training Week in the French Alps 10-16th June. As used successfully by our first time coached IM athletes to finish sub 12 hours. Details on Triathlon Europe website:http://triathloneurope.com/triathlon-training-and-coaching-services-v2/ OR contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07470995598
Posted by Triathlon Europe on Saturday, May 26, 2018