H2 Retail Manager
- We are an entrepreneurial, disruptive and dynamic team looking to bring a more creative and innovative retail solution to the cycling market.
- We are community builders bringing value to our customers and athletes through events, educational content and access to a knowledgeable and passionate team
- We are a multi-channel retailer through our three prime central London locations; Giant St Paul’s (Londons biggest bike shop in floor space and £2m+ Revenue), H2 Clubs (cycling gyms in Soho & Victoria with 2,500+ cycling members) as well as our eCommerce site H2 Gear and access to experiential sales through our partner cycling event company with access to over 400 cyclists on tour each year.
- We have established, trusted relationships with the best brands in the industry including Giant, Specialised, Mavic, Zipp, EDCO, Castelli, Endura, Oakley, POC, Endura, GORE.
We are looking for a talented Retail Manager who feels relaxed in a dynamic environment to join our Management team and lead our Retail business into the next evolution of cycling retail.
- You will be a natural leader able to create an inspirational, fun and exciting working and sales environment and a desire to develop and support your team giving them everything they need to be successful in sales
- You will have full accountability for the performance of all retail for H2 and thrive off delivering the highest and most consistent standards in customer service, visual merchandising, profitability and productivity of the retail team.
- You will gain a strong understanding of our Customers putting their needs at the center of every decision you make.
- You will have infectious enthusiasm, high in energy, never one to stand still and want to make a genuine impact to H2
- Minimum 5 years work experience in retail / sales management, or an equivalent management role
- 5 years delivering change through efficient and highly motivated teams
- Cycle industry experience would be great but not essential
This is an incredible opportunity for someone to come into an established operation with an existing engaged cycling community and a very supportive and excited management team. Do you want to be disruptive?