British Triathlon has selected the junior athletes who will represent Great Britain at the ETU European Junior Championships in Kitzbuhel, Austria, 16-18 June.
Athletes have been selected following the Gateway event in Llanelli, South Wales last weekend. Some athletes have ruled themselves out due to exams, but the team includes some experienced juniors as well as new caps.
- Barclay Izzard, 19 – Loughborough, East Midlands Academy and England Talent (coached by Gavin Smith)
- Cameron Harris, 19 – Stirling and Scotland Talent (coached by Bex Milnes)
- Olivia Mathias, 18 – Loughborough / East Midlands Academy & England Talent (coached by Adam Elliot)
- Kate Waugh, 18 – North East Academy and England Talent
- Issy Morris, 18 – Welsh Talent Squad (coached by Luke Watson)
- Erin Wallace, 17 – Stirling and Scotland Talent (coached by Bex Milnes)
Two additional athletes have been selected to ensure that Great Britain is able to put a strong Mixed Relay team together.
- Alex Chantler Mayne, 19 – Bath and England Talent (coached by Mark Threlfall)
- Caitlin Roper, 19 – West Midlands Academy and England Talent
European Championship event information and athlete entries can be viewed HERE.