To support the launch their latest events, race company Events of the North (www.eventsofthenorth.com) have got a great prize to give away to promote their first Cintra Try on the Tyne (www.tryonthetyne.com).
A chance for family and friends to come and enjoy FOUR FREE ENTRIES to any of the events taking place as part of Try on the Tyne.
Taking place on 10th August 2019, a brand new city centre duathlon is coming to NewcastleGateshead – Cintra Try on the Tyne. Offering something for all the family on a flat, fast and scenic route with fully closed roads along the stunning Newcastle Gateshead Quayside. Be part of the first Try on the Tyne with plans underway to make 2020 a full triathlon, swimming in the Tyne in the heart of the city.
A mass start for all events at Baltic Square in Gateshead and finish on the Newcastle Quayside crossing the Gateshead Millennium and Swing Bridges on completely closed roads.
There is something for everyone, those beginning their triathlon journey, the duathlon die-hards, PB chasing runners as well as those just looking for a fun and atmospheric event to do with friends and family in a stunning location. All events are chip timed and all finishers will receive a t-shirt, medal and goody bag.
- Sprint and Standard Duathlon
- 5k and 10k run
- Junior Duathlon
- Junior 2k run
- Tech t-shirt, quality medal and goody bag for every finisher
*** CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS 31ST JULY 2019 ***
*** COMPETITION NOW CLOSED***
You can find out more about the events HERE.
Terms and conditions:
- No correspondence will take place with entrants from third parties. Only Events of the North and TRI247 may contact entrants. There will be an unsubscribe option.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive the occasional marketing communication from Events of the North and TRI247 unless you have unsubscribed!
- The winners will be randomly selected and contacted via email with details on how to claim their prizes. The winners will be given a deadline by which to claim their prize and if the deadline is missed, we reserve the right to award the unclaimed prizes other entrants.
- The judges selection of the winners will be final.
- Prizes are subject to availability and an alternative prize will be offered in the unlikely event of non-availability of the stated prize.
- No cash alternative will be offered for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept the prizes in the form offered.
- All prizes are subject to availability and are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Open for UK residents.
- Winners must be available to use their prize on the allocated raceday.