Join us for ‘A Night with IRONMAN’ on Wednesday 24th May
Giant Store St. Paul’s to host a fantastic FREE evening of all things IRONMAN
Get in quick! Just 200 places have just be released for ‘A Night with IRONMAN’, a special event being held in London on Wednesday 24th May. Even better… it is FREE… but do book your ticket in advance!
Free food and drink, special guests including Pro athlete and coaches – plus a special screening of the 2016 IRONMAN World Championship NBC show!
You are invited to join us for ‘A Night With IRONMAN‘ a special opportunity to engage with new and existing athletes, IMU Coaches, IRONMAN Race Directors, Professional Athletes and Industry Experts.
Hosted by IRONMAN in conjunction with H2 and Giant St. Paul’s, nowhere else will you find so much experience, opportunity and excitement under one roof!
The evening is FREE to attend and will include a ‘mini Expo’ of IRONMAN partners and coaches with special guests, competitions and an exclusive screening of the IRONMAN World Championship NBC show! Don’t miss out, tickets are limited!
- 5:10pm – ‘Happy Hour’ hosted drinks and nibbles (Wine, Beer, Coffee’s and Alcohol free options), plus Mini Expo from IRONMAN partners
- 6:30pm – Q&A session with our special guest panellists
- 7:15pm – Exclusive NBC IRONMAN World Championship Kona screening
Whether you are a well-seasoned IRONMAN athlete or you are new athlete intrigued and keen on racing your first triathlon, this event is for you! Expect drinks and refreshments as well as great vibes from a room full of like-minded people.
See you soon!
IRONMAN and The Giant St Paul’s Team
Wednesday 24 May 2017
The Oval / Giant Store – St. Paul’s (200 Aldersgate Street, London, EC1A 4HD)
- Master of Ceremonies – John Levison – Editor, Tri247.com
- Professional Athlete – Will Clarke
- Jennifer Tait – Jennifer was the last person across the finish line at Kona last year after raising £15k for charity. She has an incredible personal story about fighting depression and how IRONMAN has given her a positive channel to fuel her healing.
- Chris Standidge – One of the UK’s fastest age-group athlets. Taking wins at Staffs, Bahrain, Dublin 70.3. He is also a highly regarded triathlon coach and has covered all variable when it comes to training and racing.
- Philip Hatzis for Tri Training Harder: IMU Certified Coach
- Race Directors – IRONMAN UK – Sam Brawn and IRONMAN Wales – Lisa Dent
- Others TBC!