World Triathlon Abu Dhabi 2018: WIN return flights and race entry!
Don’t miss out on your chance to win this fantastic prize and get your early 2018 season off to a flying start at the 2018 ITU World Triathlon Abu Dhabi (2-3 March 2018). The prize is a return flight to Abu Dhabi (on a direct Etihad route) and entry into ITU World Triathlon Abu Dhabi (any race category, Sprint, Olympic or Middle).
In conjunction with ITU World Triathlon Abu Dhabi (https://abudhabi.triathlon.org), we are delighted to be offering one TRI247 reader a fantastic opportunity to race this hugely popular iconic triathlon which takes place at the one-of-a-kind location, Yas Island, where you will be racing on the Yas Marina Circuit, normally the home of motor racing World Champion, Lewis Hamilton!
To enter, simply enter your email address and answer the following question:
WHICH OTHER MAJOR INTERNATIONAL SPORTS EVENT IS HOSTED ON YAS ISLAND?
The entry deadline for entries is 23:59, 21 January 2018
Terms and conditions:
- The winner of this prize must over 18 years old on the date of the flight and must be the traveller.
- The flight will be subject to Etihad Airways’ general terms and conditions of carriage, as stipulated on Etihad Airways website (www.etihad.com).
- The race entry will be subject to the terms and conditions, as stipulated on the race entry portal.
- The flights and race entry must be taken over the dates of the 2018 ITU World Triathlon Abu Dhabi (2-3 March 2018).
- Flight must be on a direct Etihad Airways route (code shares are not included), and must return to the same destination as the departing flight
- Travel costs to and from the airport will not be covered.
- Flights are economy class and cannot be upgraded.
- Flights are subject to availability, and may exclude ‘black-out’ times
- The prize excludes all costs not mentioned above. Costs that are not covered include: accommodation, travel insurance, visa costs, transfers to and from the airport, spending money, bike transport, and all other travel expenses.
- The winner will be entirely responsible for their own passport, visa, travel insurance and other travel requirements, such as any inoculations required. If for any reason, the winner is unable to obtain the necessary travel documents, he/she forfeits the prize.
- Once booked, the flights cannot be changed.
- This prize is non-transferable, non-deferable and there are no cash alternatives.