The Drummond Clinic (www.drummondclinic.co.uk) is a modern, forward thinking physiotherapy, movement and rehabilitation clinic. Based in Maidenhead, Berkshire, the clinic serves an active and athletic population from the heart of the Thames Valley, extending it’s web of influence as far as the Channel Islands and mainland Europe.
Having helped a great number of athletes over the years, Alex Drummond wanted to give something back into the sport. Several years ago he set up the Athlete Ambassador Programme. The premise of the programme is to assist five Professional/Elite, financially unsupported and where possible local athletes, to achieve their dreams.
Currently we are lucky enough to have:
- Corinne Abraham – Long Distance Ironman Triathlete
- Alice Hector – 70.3 / Half Distance Triathlete
- Ben & Rhian Martin – Swim/Run athletes
We are currently looking for one more athlete to complete the programme.
- Professional Triathlete
- Local to Maidenhead, Berkshire (close enough to benefit from the programme)
- Financially unsupported (not including kit sponsors)
- Willing to work closely with a great clinical and performance team
- Active on pro-social media
What’s up for grabs?
- Full Biomechanical Screening (incl. 3DRun Analysis)
- Designated Clinical Sports & Movement Physical Therapist
- Weekly Physiotherapy/Preventative therapy
- Strength & Conditioning programming
- Sports nutrition consultation
- Bike fitting service (preventative & performance fit)
- Access to running/bike orthotics lab (if needed)
- Close links with athletes coaching network
What’s the catch?
Well, there isn’t one. All we want is 100% dedication.
If you are interested or know someone who fits the bill and needs help, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.