Race Hub are looking to recruit a qualified triathlon coach
Here is a job opportunity if you are a triathlon coach. Full details below courtesy of Race Hub owner, Johnny Nicol.
Due to growth we are looking to add a new member of staff to the Race Hub team.
We are looking for a qualified triathlon coach to fill an exciting new role starting with 15-20 hours a week with the aim of growing to a full time role if the successful candidate is interested. Will include some weekend and evening work.
The role will include:
- Planning and delivering Wattbike classes (Wattbike training given if required).
- Planning and delivering open water sessions.
- Carrying out bike fits (training will be given).
- Plan and deliver overseas cycle and triathlon camps (2018 onwards).
- Creating partnerships with cycle and triathlon clubs.
- The role will also include some work in our retail store and cafe when required.
Salary to be dependant on qualifications & experience
Please send your cv and covering letter to email@example.com