THE ROAD TO KONA STARTS IN THE UK
Can you predict the #KonaTop3? WIN AN IRONMAN WALES ENTRY
Team GB and Ireland are out in full force at Kona this year and now we want to test your IRONMAN savvy.
Do you know IRONMAN? Well, here’s your chance to win your first step to Kona courtesy of IRONMAN UK & Ireland simply by predicting the top three finishers at the IRONMAN World Championships 2017!
How to Enter:
Select your predictions for the top three finishers, Male and Female, using the drop-down listings below. Then, add your prediction for the overall winning time of the race (in H:MM:SS format, e.g. 8:19:24 would represent eight hours, nineteen minutes and twenty four seconds). This will be used in the event of a tie breaker! Finally, add your name and email address to the boxes supplied and submit. Nice and simple.
(Clue: the last three winning times in Kona have been 8:06:30, 8:14:40, and 8:14:18. The course record is 8:03:56).
How does it work:
For each athlete you correctly predict in the correct finishing position, you earn three points. If you correctly predict a top three finisher but in a different position, that earns you one point. The top two points scoring entries selected win the prizes. In the event of a tie, the closest prediction to the overall winning time will be the decider.
- 1st prize: 1 x IRONMAN Wales 2018 entry
- 2nd prize: 1 x IRONMAN 70.3 Edinburgh 2018 entry
A competition brought to you by IRONMAN UK & Ireland and Tri247
- Entries close at 5pm (U.K. time) on Saturday 14th October 2017. (Race starts at 5.35pm UK time).
- Only one entry will be accepted per entrant. Duplicate entries will be excluded.
- Incomplete entries will be excluded.
- No alternative prizes are available, there is no cash alternative and prizes are not transferable.
- Your contact details will not be passed on to or used for any purpose other than in relation to this competition.
- Winners will be announced on www.tri247.com during the week commencing Monday 16th October 2017.
- The judges’ decision is final.