Dates for the award-winning Outlaw Triathlon Series have been released for the 2022 season. Pre-registration is also open and recommended if you would like to take part in the most popular events.
Outlaw Half Nottingham regularly sells out, sometimes in minutes, and this year’s Outlaw Half Holkham (North Norfolk) and Outlaw Triathlon were the biggest ever since first launching in 2010.
Outlaw Triathlon Series 2022 dates
Those 2022 dates are as follows:
- 15 May 2022: Outlaw Half Nottingham (1.2 miles swim, 56 miles bike, 13.1 miles run)
- 3 July 2022: Outlaw Half Holkham (1.2 miles swim, 56 miles bike, 13.1 miles run)
- 24 July 2022: Outlaw Triathlon (2.4 miles swim, 112 miles bike, 26.2 miles run)
- 4 Sept 2022: Outlaw Half Bowood (1.2 miles swim, 56 miles bike, 13.1 miles run)
- 25 Sept 2022: Outlaw X (1.2 miles swim, 56 miles bike, 13.1 miles run)
* Although changes are not expected, please be aware that dates are not final until the entry system is live.
All events take place at spectator-friendly venues and offer fast courses that attract a higher-than-average number of novice triathletes. The events have also attracted some of the best athletes in the world, particularly in the last year through investment by the Professional Triathletes Organisation. All events will feature on site camping and family friendly supporting events for children to take part in.
Entries will go live for the first three events later this month and pre-registering will ensure access to the entry system before general entries open. Entries to the other events will open at a later date.