Tri Expo – EventCity, Manchester – 18th to 19th March 2017
I was there last year to host some of the speakers on the various stages and it really was a very impressive and packed event with lots going on. If you are in and and around Manchester this weekend, it will be well worth a trip. Highly recommended.
EventCity, Urmston, Stretford, Manchester, M41 7TB.
10.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday 18th – Sunday 19th March 2017
Standard tickets to Tri Expo are just £10 per person and are valid for both the Saturday and Sunday of the show. NUS cardholders can receive 50% of the standard ticket price and all under 16’s get in completely free-of-charge.
Click HERE for transport details – having been myself last year, I can confirm that it is very easy to get to by all modes of transport.
What’s on? – MORE DETAILS HERE!
Just a selection of some of that attractions…
- A great selection of Tri brands attending Zoot, Blueseventy, Orca, HUUB and new to us Airofin
- Running gear from Ronhill/Hilly and Alton Sports as well as Newton, Evossi, Sundried and Threo
- Swimming gear from FINIS, Swans, Mailsports, Snugg and DryRobe
- Swim Performance will be running strength and conditioning sessions
- Swim Beam will be teaching visitors correct stroke technique
- FitDist Sports will be bring TRX to the show!
- There will be yoga sessions on the Sunday from Zaazee
- Ultrasound and injury treatment from Clinic360
- British Triathlon drop in clinic – competitions, Pro athletes and more
- Yorkshire Fitness hire will be running challenges throughout the weekend with 1min challenge on the rower, virtual cycling and use of treadmills, similar to a dry tri challenge
- Appearances from Lucy Gossage, Harry Wiltshire, Emma Deary, Sam Dickinson, Georgia Taylor Brown, Caroline Livesey, Kimberly Morrison, Georgia Amison, Karl Alexander.
- On the bike stage is Shu Pillinger, Dan Bigham, Ryan Owens, Dean Stott, and many more
- Top secret team launch on the Saturday – to be announced shortly