British brand seeks Social Media and P.R Coordinator
Based at their Head Office in Guildford, Surrey, British-based but increasingly international brand Zone3 (www.zone.3.com) have a vacancy within their current staffing, which could well suit many a regular TRI247 reader.
Highly regarded for their wetsuits, the brand started in 2017 by James Lock is now sold in over 25 countries globally with their products now covering far more than neoprene, including triathlon apparel, swimwear, cycle gear, compression / fitness clothing and much more.
With a growing business, Zone3 now have an opportunity for a Social Media and P.R Coordinator to join the team in a full-time role. The full details / terms / benefits and requirements of the position are provided on the link below, but here is the profile they are seeking.
The successful candidate will require:
- Previous experience in swim / cycle / run / triathlon market is highly desirable
- University degree or equivalent education required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a social media marketing or communications specific role
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage relationships
- Excellent writing ability with proven commercial evidence
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Professional manner and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently
- Driver’s license
- Weekend work may be required to always stay on the social media pulse
Does that sound like you?
To apply: please send your most recent CV with a short covering letter to [email protected]