Vicky Holland at the Triathlon Show: London 2017
Great Britain’s Vicky Holland achieved a sporting dream in 2016 at the Rio Olympic Games, winning the Bronze medal, following a head-to-head sprint finish with her great friend and long-time training partner, Non Stanford.
We spoke to Vicky at the weekend while at the Triathlon Show: London 2017 at the ExCel Centre.
During the interview we cover:
- Her Olympic memories, six months on.
- The ‘surreal’ feeling of an Olympic podium.
- The contrast between ‘supporting’ at the Olympics and being a medal winner.
- Meeting the Queen!
- Leaving Leeds and re-locating to Bath.
- Being “selfish” as an athlete.
- Why she has no interest until long distance… until the week before Kona!
- Working with High5 Nutrition
Watch the video above to find out more about Vicky’s plans over the next Olympic cycle.