AJ BELL LONDON TRIATHLON – On Channel 4
This Saturday 29th July at 07.05
Repeated on Ch4 +1 at 08.05
Presented by Anna Woolhouse and Rachel Stringer, the “world’s biggest triathlon”, including celebrities from entertainment and sport bringing added glamour to a weekend of competition.
With the streets of London providing an iconic backdrop to the action, the elite race is traditionally one of the most prestigious titles on the world triathlon calendar.
Upcoming programmes on Channel 4 for August and September 2017 from Dream Team TV
- Tenerife Blue Trail – August 5th
- Gigantes de Piedra – August 5th
- United Airlines UK Challenge – August 12th
- Triathlonguard Long Course Weekend – August 19th
- Andorra Ultra Trail – August 26th
- Outlaw Triathlon – September 2nd
- YuZhu Peak Challenge, China – September 9th
- Vitoria Gasteiz Triathlon – September 16th
- Ironman Wales – September 23rd