Great Swim Series at Giant Store St. Paul’s 2017
The SwimRun format catches the attention of the mass participation giant
The Giant Store St. Paul’s (www.giant-stpauls.co.uk/en-GB/) in central London have been hosting some great (and FREE…) Triathlon Evening specials in recent weeks (check out the full schedule and upcoming events HERE).
The recent ‘swim special’ included a short talk from Alex Jackson from the Great Swim Series (www.greatrun.org/great-swim/) about their hugely popular series of mass-participation swims. The Great North Swim in Lake Windermere attracts over 10,000 swimmers alone.
What was particularly interesting is that the increasingly popular ÖTILLÖ-inspired SwimRun format has also attracted their attention – with Great North SwimRun a new addition on 10th June. Full details HERE.
Full presentation from Alex in the video above – with further details on the SwimRun here:
Full coverage from the Giant Store St. Paul’s Swim Special Evening
- Triathlon wetsuits 2017: Zone3
- Triathlon wetsuits 2017: HUUB
- Triathlon wetsuits 2017: blueseventy
- Triathlon swimming made simple: Steven Lord
- Great Swim introduce Great SwimRun for 2017
- How to improve your Front Crawl technique: Swim for Tri