IRONMAN WALES: On Channel 4, Saturday 22 September 05:55
(Ch4+1 06:55, catch up on All 4)
With thanks again to Dream Team Television (www.dreamteamtelevision.co.uk), highlights of the 2018 IRONMAN Wales will be available to watch on Channel 4 on Saturday morning, 22 September 2018.
The eighth edition of the event – which takes place amidst the castles and stunning landscapes of Pembrokeshire on the South Wales coast – was perhaps the best yet, with the impressive support from the region seemingly bigger than ever.
Additional TRI247 coverage from IRONMAN Wales 2018:
- Heading to Tenby: IRONMAN Wales preview
- Lucy Gossage, Matt Trautman secure (more) IRONMAN Wales success
- Philip Graves reports on his IRONMAN Wales second place
- The Age-Group Champions from Tenby 2018
- The 2018 Kona Qualifiers
- Gallery: IRONMAN Wales 2018 in pictures