Can Alistair Brownlee make it three from three on Saturday?
Saturday’s debut of The Championship from Challenge Family will provide a very different challenge for Alistair Brownlee, with a bike and run course which is about as flat as it is possible to get. The bike course features well under 100m of total ‘climb’ over the full 90km…
When facing the bike prowess of Sebastian Kienle, Lionel Sanders and Andi Dreitz (among others), that will but even more emphasis on TT skills, power and aerodynamics. Fortunately, Alistair has been working on this since his last race…
…oh, and he’s in better running shape too. Should be an interesting race tomorrow.
Pre-race with Alistair The Brownlee Brothers looking ahead to Challenge Family The Championship. "I'm definitely in a lot better running shape", says the 2x Olympic Champion.
Posted by Tri247 on Friday, June 2, 2017
More coverage from The Championship
- The Championship 2017: Live stream video replay
- Post-race interview with men’s champion Lionel Sanders
- Lucy Charles reflects on an epic win at The Championship
- Lionel Sanders, Lucy Charles win epic races in Slovakia
- Alistair Brownlee talks aero testing and more
- Emma Pallant interview: “get out of your comfort zone”
- Laura Siddall on turning Pro and building a career
- Kim Morrison interview: ready to put the power down